Re: [jtalk-project] Dev tool question

Zhijiang Han
What about an ENVY like repository?

On Thursday, September 1, 2011 6:53:22 AM UTC-4, jones34 wrote:
On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 5:43 AM, Stefan Krecher <[hidden email]> wrote:
2011/9/1 Bernat Romagosa <[hidden email]>:
> As for persistence, I was thinking whether it'd be possible to get JTalk to
> communicate with a regular Smalltalk image, whatever dialect, by using JSON.
> I guess there should be some work done to make sure client and server sync
> alright tought, and it doesn't look easy at first thought. Any ideas on this
> direction?

Personally I would like to have a very general approch. Communication
with a smalltalk-image is interesting but reduces the use of jtalk to
pure smalltalk-projects.
For sourcecode-"persistence" i would prefere svn or git.

+1 (or mercurial, etc.)

Stefan

Re: [jtalk-project] Dev tool question

sebastianconcept
mmm I don't know...

I think the community will profit way more by embracing git to socialize its creativity

besides... Dale is already nailing it