Re: looking for Smalltalker in Germany (one more time)

1 message Options

Re: looking for Smalltalker in Germany (one more time)

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

Tomcat is looking for Smalltalkers in Germany.
Contact them not me :)

Stef

Actually now we are still looking for more Smalltalker again.
Therefore today I turn to You and want to ask, it You know anybody, who has at least 2-3 Y. ST-experience (no matter which system) and wants to work for longer time in Germany,
beginning in next 4-10 weeks.

We will be very grateful, if You would to help us.

BTW: next week I will visit Robert (Pergl) and Michal (Valenta) in Prague – they gave me the tip to contact You again.
I heard You will cooperate more intensively with CVUT according Smalltalk, so it may be, we will meet each other in Prague in the near future

I thank You for Your help in advance and look forward to interesting news from You.

Have a nice week!

Viele Grüße
Best Regards
Pozdravy

Richard v. Lavante

Tomcat® GmbH
IT·Consulting·Management

Tomcat® GmbH
Flughafen Oberpfaffenhofen
Friedrichshafener Str. 1
82205 Gilching
Tel. +49-(0)8105-771801-0
Fax. +49-(0)89-849544
Mobil: +49-(0)172-9778982
Mail:
[hidden email]
www.tomcat.de

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing.(univ.) Richard von Lavante
Firmensitz: D-82205 Gilching
Register: München HRB 85435
Tomcat® ist eingetragenes Warenzeichen der Tomcat® GmbH

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16