Re: petitparser

Tudor Girba
Hi,

The slides I used for today's tutorial on PetitParser can be found here:
http://www.slideshare.net/girba/petitparser-at-the-deep-into-smalltalk-school-2011

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

Re: petitparser

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Hi Doru,

Thanx for your great tutorial! For those who had not the chance to attend, I believe that the video will be available some time in the future.
Talks were recorded indeed.

Doru, could organize a hands on session this afternoon on Glamour.

Noury
On 11 mars 2011, at 00:16, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The slides I used for today's tutorial on PetitParser can be found here:
> http://www.slideshare.net/girba/petitparser-at-the-deep-into-smalltalk-school-2011
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 10 Mar 2011, at 12:39, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> To participate in the PetitParser tutorial to take place this afternoon at the Deep into Smalltalk school, you should:
>> - find one or two partners to code with, and
>> - download the latest Moose image containing PetitParser:
>> http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/moose/*zip*/moose.zip
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Value is always contextual."
>>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

Noury Bouraqadi
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--
-6th National Conference on
“Control Architecture of Robots”

-19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011

-19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France

Re: petitparser

Tudor Girba
Hi Noury,

On 11 Mar 2011, at 06:48, Noury Bouraqadi wrote:

> Hi Doru,
>
> Thanx for your great tutorial! For those who had not the chance to attend, I believe that the video will be available some time in the future.

Thanks :)

> Talks were recorded indeed.
>
> Doru, could organize a hands on session this afternoon on Glamour.

Is that a question? :) But, yes, I would be ready to do one.

Cheers,
Doru

> Noury
> On 11 mars 2011, at 00:16, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The slides I used for today's tutorial on PetitParser can be found here:
>> http://www.slideshare.net/girba/petitparser-at-the-deep-into-smalltalk-school-2011
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On 10 Mar 2011, at 12:39, Tudor Girba wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> To participate in the PetitParser tutorial to take place this afternoon at the Deep into Smalltalk school, you should:
>>> - find one or two partners to code with, and
>>> - download the latest Moose image containing PetitParser:
>>> http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/moose/*zip*/moose.zip
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru
>>>
>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>>
>>> "Value is always contextual."
>>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"
>>

> Noury Bouraqadi
> http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
> --
> -6th National Conference on
> “Control Architecture of Robots”
> 24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
> http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/
>
> -19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
> 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
>
> -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
> http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
> 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Obvious things are difficult to teach."