Re: [sbe] SBE available in Korean

SeungBum Kim
Hi,

The first finished version of SBE in Korean is ready now, but the file format is plain doc.

I tried to find someone who can edit LaTeX, and has an enough free time, but I couldn't. So, I'll start it by myself first and then ask for help to other Korean Smalltalkers. :)

Please let me have a permission for repo.

Thank you.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 5:00 PM, Oscar Nierstrasz <[hidden email]> wrote:

done.

- on

On Sep 22, 2010, at 18:07 , Serge Stinckwich wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A not finished version of the SBE is available in Korean here:
> http://squeakbyexample.springnote.com/
>
> Maybe we could add a link in front of the SBE website ?
> Regards,
> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC), Hanoi, Vietnam
> Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
> http://doesnotunderstand.org/

김 승 범 (SeungBum Kim)
New Media Literacy Education
+ 82 - 10 - 2686 - 6855 | Twitter: @picxenk
http://xenbio.net | http://smalltalk.kr

Re: [sbe] SBE available in Korean

SergeStinckwich
On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 9:58 PM, SeungBum Kim <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The first finished version of SBE in Korean is ready now, but the file
> format is plain doc.
>
> I tried to find someone who can edit LaTeX, and has an enough free time, but
> I couldn't. So, I'll start it by myself first and then ask for help to other
> Korean Smalltalkers. :)
>
> Please let me have a permission for repo.

There is already an empty SBE-Korean repository here:
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/SqueakByExample-korean

Please give me your id on github, i will add you to the Korean team:
https://github.com/organizations/SquareBracketAssociates/teams

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: [sbe] SBE available in Korean

SeungBum Kim
My GitHub ID is 'picxenk'.

Thank you.

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:08 AM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 9:58 PM, SeungBum Kim <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The first finished version of SBE in Korean is ready now, but the file
> format is plain doc.
>
> I tried to find someone who can edit LaTeX, and has an enough free time, but
> I couldn't. So, I'll start it by myself first and then ask for help to other
> Korean Smalltalkers. :)
>
> Please let me have a permission for repo.

There is already an empty SBE-Korean repository here:
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/SqueakByExample-korean

Please give me your id on github, i will add you to the Korean team:
https://github.com/organizations/SquareBracketAssociates/teams

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

김 승 범 (SeungBum Kim)
New Media Literacy Education
http://xenbio.net | http://smalltalk.kr

Re: [sbe] SBE available in Korean

SergeStinckwich
I add you to the Korean Team, you can push and pull on the following
repositories:

https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample-korean