Re: seaside jquerywidget pharo

1 message Options

Re: seaside jquerywidget pharo

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Pierre,

The BaselineOfJQueryWidgetBox had an error.  I've fixed it and you should be able to load TableSorter and an example of how to use it with:

Metacello new
        baseline:'JQueryWidgetBox';
        repository:'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/JQueryWidgetBox/main';
        load: 'JQWidgetBox-Tablesorter-Dev'

Once it loads you can browse the JQTablesorterExample class &  go to

http://localhost:8080/jquery-widgets/tablesorter

to see the example in action.

IF you're using TableSorter than maybe you'd rather use DataTables (https://www.datatables.net smalltalk interface is here: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~emaringolo/DataTables)

There's also the seaside book at http://book.seaside.st which covers using JS with Seaside among otherthings.