Re: [squeak-dev] Demo of squeak.org on Aida/Scribo ready

1 message Options

Re: [squeak-dev] Demo of squeak.org on Aida/Scribo ready

Giuseppe
Cool Janko,

But, is possible other layout more "impressive" for the demo? :P

Under Firefox looks good. But in "admin" mode, the edit box see under web. Attached image for more explanation.

Cheers.

--
Giuseppe Luigi Punzi <[hidden email]>
<http://www.lordzealon.com>

newwebaida.JPG (129K) Download Attachment