Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Alien vs. FFI benchmarks (Re: Trying to load ALienOpenGL into 4.1 alpha...)

1 message Options

Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Alien vs. FFI benchmarks (Re: Trying to load ALienOpenGL into 4.1 alpha...)

Fernando olivero
Hi Igor, at least for me because i didn't have to play with primitives and plugins. Even though i can, because i created a couple of them.

But i really liked that you can easily code everything in smallttalk, using the Alien abstractions, and reify the library and the methods in the image.

Fernando