Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Yes, it works - and fast too! (was [Q] Fille Upload/Download Server, Comanche or Swazoo)

1 message Options

Re: [squeak-dev] Re: Yes, it works - and fast too! (was [Q] Fille Upload/Download Server, Comanche or Swazoo)

Janko Mivšek
Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> Sorry if I miss some , but like to have the upload code you are talking
> about.
> Could you repeat where I could find please ?

Edgar,

For testing Swazoo upload:

1. Start with latest Damien's squeak-dev

2. load over latest Swazoo 2.2beta2:
- http://www.squeaksource.com/Swazoo/Swazoo-2.2beta2.mcz

3.load over latest Aida from Nicolas Petton repository:
- http://mc.bioskop.fr/Aida/Aida5.6-janko.65.mcz

4.SwazooAida demoStart

5.http://localhost:8888/demo.html?view=fileUpload

For testing Kom upload you need to file in Göran's attachment from his
post on Seaside mailing list.

Good luck
Janko

--