Re: vested interest in PharoJS?

1 message Options

Re: vested interest in PharoJS?

philippeback
I want it for bridging Pharo with a browser running aframe.io VR stuff.

So that I can render VR scenes and drive them from Pharo.

A Seaside aframe.io set of brushes is somewhat underway here. I go to a VR meetup end of the month, so progress should happen by then.

Phil

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 11:46 AM, Siemen Baader <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Is anyone else interested in PharoJS and making it mature for their own commercial mobile and single page web app (and node.js) development?

I think it has a huge potential because it brings the browser runtime and many libraries and online services from the JS world to us Smalltalkers while letting us keep our agile development and good CS practices. But it does not yet have the necessary features and documentation to work smoothly.

-- Siemen