Re: [vw-dev] OpenGL on OSX 10.9.1, jun14.1

Re: [vw-dev] OpenGL on OSX 10.9.1, jun14.1

cdavidshaffer

On Jun 15, 2014, at 8:25 AM, Michael Lucas-Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> That’s very annoying. DLLCC has been plagued by these issues - OpenGL itself rebinds everything for each new context, but the OSX specific code does not.
>>
>>> - Lessons run fine, but image hangs when trying to close *any* window after one has been opened.
>
> I’ve got a fix for this. I’ve created an AR to get it integrated, but you can pick it up from public store as OpenGL-MacOSX(3.0 25)

I inadvertently saved an image with an OpenGL window open...one of the lessons, if it matters.  I got a walkback when I restarted (Lesson>>render:) and now now of the OpenGL lessons display anything but an empty white window.  Is there a way to reset things?

David

Re: [vw-dev] OpenGL on OSX 10.9.1, jun14.1

Michael Lucas-Smith-2
It’s possible the global RenderContext.Lock is still locked? I’m not sure, sorry. That version of OpenGL is not built for being saved. I’m working on a new version that should hopefully be more solid.

On Jun 17, 2014, at 10:59 PM, Michael Lucas-Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It’s possible the global RenderContext.Lock is still locked? I’m not sure, sorry. That version of OpenGL is not built for being saved. I’m working on a new version that should hopefully be more solid.

That was the problem, re-initializing the variable put me back in business.  Thanks!

David