Re: [vw7.7.1] Crafted Memory Policy

Alan Knight-2
Memory policies in general got a significant update, and some aspects of the CraftedMemoryPolicy were incorporated. The new memory policies are active by default.

At 12:25 PM 2010-08-24, Mike Hales wrote:
I noticed that CraftedMemoryPolicy is no longer in the distribution as contributed parcel. Has this been integrated into the base product? If so, is it installed by default, or must it be installed manually still?

Mike

Mike Hales
Engineering Manager
KnowledgeScape
www.kscape.com

Alan Knight [|], Engineering Manager, Cincom Smalltalk

Re: [vw7.7.1] Crafted Memory Policy

Andres Valloud-6
Also, Terry agreed it was fine to remove the crafted memory policy
parcel from the distribution since the new memory policies we're
shipping incorporate the crafted memory policy improvements already.