Re: [vwnc] Agenda Published - Smalltalk Solutions Las Vegas 2011 - The Business Conference

Re: [vwnc] Agenda Published - Smalltalk Solutions Las Vegas 2011 - The Business Conference

garduino
Hi Georg:

The talks will be recorded and availables after the conference?

Cheers.

2011/1/17 Georg Heeg <[hidden email]>:

> All,
>

> A few minutes ago we have published Smalltalk Solution 2011 Conference
> program
>  http://www.stic.st/events/smalltalk-solutions-2011-conference-agenda/. I
> thank all those who sent in a proposals! I am really looking forward to this
> conference.
>

> There are only a few hours left until 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time to get
> the registration lowest rate. So do not hesitate to register today.
>

> Georg Heeg
>

> PS: Just the days before the conference there will be a Camp Smalltalk in
> the same location. Please stay tuned for a more detailed announcement coming
> very soon now.
>

> STIC - Smalltalk Industry Council
>
> Executive Director
>
> Phone +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712

***           this signature added by listserv             ***
*** Visit  http://www.listserv.dfn.de/archives/vswe-l.html ***
*** for archive browsing and VSWE-L membership management  ***

Best way to determine if a process has finished?

Carl Gundel-3
What is the correct way to test an instance of Process to know whether it
has finished executing?

Thanks,

-Carl Gundel

***           this signature added by listserv             ***
*** Visit  http://www.listserv.dfn.de/archives/vswe-l.html ***
*** for archive browsing and VSWE-L membership management  ***

Re: Best way to determine if a process has finished?

mark pirogovsky-2
Try this:

isTerminated
     ^Processor activeProcess ~~ self and: [suspendedContext == nil]