Re: where to report vm crashes? (while running Moose tests)

Re: where to report vm crashes? (while running Moose tests)

Stephan Eggermont-3
>It would be good to have a parallel job, but the problem is that you will
>get a message saying that the VM is too old for the Pharo 2.0 image.

I started the latest MOOSE image on Eliots latest VM on mac.
It still has the 'old vm' warning.
Adding a monticello repository (directory) doesn't work.
Tests are still running

Stephan

Esteban wrote:
> Eliot builds will always have the old vm warning, even if they are not old :)...
> you need one of the pharo builds (CogVM, NBCogVM or PharoVM)

Well, Doru reported they crashed. Eliot's one doesn't:
> 15875 run, 15472 passes, 2 skipped, 88 expected failures, 216 failures, 99 errors, 0 unexpected passes

On the other hand, not being able to add a monticello directory repository
is also not helpful. No filedialog is shown (receiver of bitAt: is nil, looks like a problem with
filesystem permissions)

Stephan

Phil wrote:
>Eliot as a new VM as of yesterday
>
>http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/VM.r2701/README.2701
>
>That kind of fixes things.
>
>But I guess the Pharo team still has to integrate these fixes.

This is with 2701. The Moose image is based on Pharo 20589

Stephan