ReStore collections problem

Osvaldo Aufiero-4
I am having a trouble with an object that has a collection inside.
I open it on a TransactionalDialog, with a ListPresenter which model is a
ListModel on: the object collection.
I modify (using another dialog, which I think it should not be
transactional) one of the objects inside that collection.
When I try to store the root object, it complains saying that
OrderedCollection dnu _identityHash.
Am I doing something wrong? Which is the correct way to treat objects like
this? Are there any special constraints?
Is this a bug?

TIA

Osvaldo

Re: ReStore collections problem

Osvaldo Aufiero-4
The problem was that i was replacing the OrderedCollection with another one.
I should have only added or removed elements.

John... is this a bug?

"Osvaldo Aufiero" <[hidden email]> escribió en el mensaje
news:[hidden email]...

> I am having a trouble with an object that has a collection inside.
> I open it on a TransactionalDialog, with a ListPresenter which model is a
> ListModel on: the object collection.
> I modify (using another dialog, which I think it should not be
> transactional) one of the objects inside that collection.
> When I try to store the root object, it complains saying that
> OrderedCollection dnu _identityHash.
> Am I doing something wrong? Which is the correct way to treat objects like
> this? Are there any special constraints?
> Is this a bug?
>
> TIA
>
> Osvaldo

Re: ReStore collections problem

John Aspinall-5
Osvaldo,

> John... is this a bug?

No, not a bug... it's a feature! OK, it's actually a limitation of the
collection mechanism, and to be fair it isn't adequately covered in the
documentation.

Regards,

John Aspinall
Solutions Software