ReStore transactions

Osvaldo Aufiero-4
John, is there any way to handle more than one transaction at a time in the
same SSWReStore?
Or should I have a different SSWReStore for each presenter I have open?
I need to let the user add some extra info using a TransactionalDialog,
without closing the other TransactionalDialog.
May I Change the SSWReStore instance variable "transaction" to hold a
LookUpTable (or a Dictionary) of transactions and its presenters as keys?

Regards,

Osvaldo

Re: ReStore transactions

Bruno Brasesco
You have to use a instances of SSWReStore for each transaction.
You can implement checkpoint:

ReStoreSession
checkpoint
reStoreSession commitTransaction.
reStoreSession beginTransaction.

Regards Bruno

Osvaldo Aufiero escribió:

> John, is there any way to handle more than one transaction at a time in the
> same SSWReStore?
> Or should I have a different SSWReStore for each presenter I have open?
> I need to let the user add some extra info using a TransactionalDialog,
> without closing the other TransactionalDialog.
> May I Change the SSWReStore instance variable "transaction" to hold a
> LookUpTable (or a Dictionary) of transactions and its presenters as keys?
>
> Regards,
>
> Osvaldo

Re: ReStore transactions

Christopher J. Demers
"Osvaldo Aufiero" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> John, is there any way to handle more than one transaction at a time in
> the
> same SSWReStore?
> Or should I have a different SSWReStore for each presenter I have open?
> I need to let the user add some extra info using a TransactionalDialog,
> without closing the other TransactionalDialog.
> May I Change the SSWReStore instance variable "transaction" to hold a
> LookUpTable (or a Dictionary) of transactions and its presenters as keys?

You might want to have a look here
http://www.solutionsoft.co.uk/restore/manual/persistency5.htm at the
commitObjects: documentation.  It might be helpful to you.

Chris