ReStore4Dolphin

Tim

ReStore4Dolphin

Tim
Does anyone have any experience with ReStore4Dolphin? I am considering
trying it and would like to know of others experiences.

Thanks

Re: ReStore4Dolphin

Christopher J. Demers
"Tim" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Does anyone have any experience with ReStore4Dolphin? I am considering
> trying it and would like to know of others experiences.

Yes I use it and I am very happy with it.  John provides a great product and
excellent support.  If you have any specific questions you can ask,
otherwise just do a Google search to see my review and comments:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Demers+ReStore&btnG=Google+Search&meta=group%3Dcomp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin

If that URL gets messed up just go to http://groups.google.com and enter a
search string of "Demers ReStore group:comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin" without
the quotes.

Chris