Recent MC doesn't support loading classes with nil superclass?

1 message Options

Recent MC doesn't support loading classes with nil superclass?

Igor Stasenko
Tested both in Pharo-Core & Squeak trunk image.

The class i defined is:

ProtoObject subclass: #BBBNameOfSubclass
        instanceVariableNames: ''
        classVariableNames: ''
        poolDictionaries: ''
        category: 'NILSuperClass'.
BBBNameOfSubclass superclass: nil

In attachment you can fin the fileout of it.
And MC package, saved with it.

If you try load the package, MC will display warning that you should
resolve dependencies 'nil' before loading the class ;)

Background:
I wanted to migrate to newer image and saved my package, im working
on, which i didn't touched for 3-4 months,
and found that it can't be loaded :(

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

NILSuperClass.st (242 bytes) Download Attachment
NILSuperClass-IgorStasenko.1.mcz (1K) Download Attachment