Recent Submissions

Benjamin Van Ryseghem
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Recent Submissions

Mariano Martinez Peck
Same question.....this RecenSubmissions will be part of PharoCore isn't it?  is it already integrated?

There is no need to update PharoDev building?

thanks

Mariano

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 11:31 PM, Benjamin Van Ryseghem <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok Stef, so i've separated my work from the Tool-Browser class (there is a bug to fix into the RecentMessageSet class in order to remove useless multiples entries)

Gofer new
squeaksource: 'PharoTaskForces';
package: 'RecentSubmissions';
load

A way to open the alternate viewer is by doing:

RecentSubmissions openInWorld

Ben

Re: [Pharo-project] Recent Submissions

Marcus Denker-4

On Sep 21, 2010, at 1:01 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

Same question.....this RecenSubmissions will be part of PharoCore isn't it?

Yes. No need to have yet another package.

is it already integrated?

I think not yet.

There is no need to update PharoDev building?

No.

thanks

Mariano

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 11:31 PM, Benjamin Van Ryseghem <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok Stef, so i've separated my work from the Tool-Browser class (there is a bug to fix into the RecentMessageSet class in order to remove useless multiples entries)

Gofer new
squeaksource: 'PharoTaskForces';
package: 'RecentSubmissions';
load

A way to open the alternate viewer is by doing:

RecentSubmissions openInWorld

Ben

Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.