RecentMessages -> MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableTextMorph>>stylerStyled:

RecentMessages -> MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableTextMorph>>stylerStyled:

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi. With the pharo dev 1.2 from here:  https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%201.2/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pharo-1.2.zip

if I open a RecentMessages and click over one of the classes, I get the MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableTextMorph>>stylerStyled:

I attach PharoDebug.log

Cheers

mariano

PharoDebug copy.log (69K) Download Attachment

Re: RecentMessages -> MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableTextMorph>>stylerStyled:

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
Yes I know, I've written a fix, but forget to post it :)

Now it's done, try that: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=3486

Ben

On Dec 28, 2010, at 12:36 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

Hi. With the pharo dev 1.2 from here:  https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%201.2/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pharo-1.2.zip

if I open a RecentMessages and click over one of the classes, I get the MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableTextMorph>>stylerStyled:

I attach PharoDebug.log

Cheers

mariano

<PharoDebug copy.log>

Re: RecentMessages -> MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableTextMorph>>stylerStyled:

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi benjamin

can you explain a bit the problem/solution because it looks like a lot of code :)

Stef
On Dec 28, 2010, at 4:43 PM, Benjamin wrote:

> Yes I know, I've written a fix, but forget to post it :)
>
> Now it's done, try that: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=3486
>

> Ben
>
> On Dec 28, 2010, at 12:36 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>
>> Hi. With the pharo dev 1.2 from here:  https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%201.2/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pharo-1.2.zip
>>
>> if I open a RecentMessages and click over one of the classes, I get the MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableTextMorph>>stylerStyled:
>>
>> I attach PharoDebug.log
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> mariano
>>

>> <PharoDebug copy.log>

Re: RecentMessages -> MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableTextMorph>>stylerStyled:

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
In fact, the problems is due to the merge of PluggableTextMorph and PluggableTextMorphWithShout.

Now, PluggableTextMorph have to be able to handle styling, but no tools used it, so we haven't noticed it didn't work ^^
It seems that RML is the first one (because it check automatically if ST80 dunnowhat is there).

The solution is easy, I just copy/paste method in the right place (and fix little things, it was not that easy ^^)

But I dunnot remember very well, it was few weeks ago, and I haven't time to have a deeper look right now (tomorrow I should have time enough)

Ben

On Dec 29, 2010, at 10:49 AM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi benjamin
>
> can you explain a bit the problem/solution because it looks like a lot of code :)
>
> Stef
> On Dec 28, 2010, at 4:43 PM, Benjamin wrote:
>
>> Yes I know, I've written a fix, but forget to post it :)
>>
>> Now it's done, try that: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=3486
>>

>> Ben
>>
>> On Dec 28, 2010, at 12:36 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>>
>>> Hi. With the pharo dev 1.2 from here:  https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%201.2/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pharo-1.2.zip
>>>
>>> if I open a RecentMessages and click over one of the classes, I get the MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableTextMorph>>stylerStyled:
>>>
>>> I attach PharoDebug.log
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> mariano
>>>

>>> <PharoDebug copy.log>

Re: RecentMessages -> MessageNotUnderstood: PluggableTextMorph>>stylerStyled:

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
Was Recent Submission (RecentMessageSet) removed from the menu ?

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Benjamin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Was Recent Submission (RecentMessageSet) removed from the menu ?

Not that I am aware. But...I would love to do it. In the same way we removed (just from the menu) MethodFinder and MessagesNames, we should remove Recent Submission  from the menu and only let "Recent messages"

Then, in Pharo 1.3 we can realy remove the code of RecentMessageSet