Recommended books on Web development

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

Runar Jordahl gave me a good idea and I just put a list of recommended
books as side-box on Documentation page of Aida website:

        http://www.aidaweb.si/documentation

Here is the copy:

HTML

  Pro HTML5 Programming
  Peter Lubbers, Apres 2010

  Introducing HTML5
  Bruce Lawson, New Riders 2011

CSS

  CSS3 Visual QuickStart Guide
  Jason Teague, Peachpit 2011

JavaScript

  Professional JavaScript for Web Developers
  Nicholas C.Zakas, Wrox 2009

  JavaScript: The Good Parts
  Douglas Crockford, O'Reilly 2008

  JavaScript Cookbook
  Shelley Powers, O'Reilly 2010

About other info, please follow my tweets on:

        @aidaweb http://twitter.com/aidaweb

Would you find all that info useful?

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web

Re: Recommended books on Web development

Offray
Hi,

El 14/08/11 16:05, Janko Mivšek escribió:
> Dear all,
>
> Runar Jordahl gave me a good idea and I just put a list of recommended
> books as side-box on Documentation page of Aida website:
>
> http://www.aidaweb.si/documentation

Its a good idea. To improve navegability, I just put some reference
about beginners book's in the center part of the page and also put some
books for beginners with Smalltalk (putting the free Smalltalk books
from Stephane Ducasse and the Pharo by Example book). Something like:

For beginner's:

Check out the side-box with information about Web and Smalltalk
beginners documentation and books.

Cheers,

Offray

ps: ¿There is some kind of wiki to make this changes easily?

Re: Recommended books on Web development

Janko Mivšek
Hi Offray,

S, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas piše:

>> Runar Jordahl gave me a good idea and I just put a list of recommended
>> books as side-box on Documentation page of Aida website:
>>
>> http://www.aidaweb.si/documentation
>

> Its a good idea. To improve navegability, I just put some reference
> about beginners book's in the center part of the page and also put some
> books for beginners with Smalltalk (putting the free Smalltalk books
> from Stephane Ducasse and the Pharo by Example book). Something like:

Ah, how could I forgot Smalltalk books first :) By the way, where did
you put your list?

> For beginner's:
>
> Check out the side-box with information about Web and Smalltalk
> beginners documentation and books.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Offray
>
> ps: ¿There is some kind of wiki to make this changes easily?

No, but I'm sending you privately username/password to edit website directly

If anyone else would like to contribute content, please request account too.

Best regards
Janko