Red Alarm!

1 message Options

Red Alarm!

Janko Korelc-2
Red Alarm!
2 days ago had found databaseCriticsBrowser.zip and installed several packages from the catalog. NeuralNetworks installed successfully for the first time. Several image saves later, was dissatisfied with something, and as noticed option to revert changes, tried it. Look, everything got uninstalled! WTF? Thought, then at least let's install NN again. Only to discover I can not. Today, I believe it got deleted for a strange reason. Try to recover and those dangerous variants shall be removed from the public. For the curious look in group Compiler at my comment in topic: What should we do with
programmers who introduce errors in code.

--
gee, gravitino, graviton exchange