Reddit example

recursive
Hi,

I'm trying to load the Reddit example from SmalltalkHub (Monticello), it fails with:

This package depends on the following classes:
  DescriptorSystem
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these definitions:
  RedditSchema
  allTableNames
  classModelForRedditLink:
  constructAllClasses
  descriptorForRedditLink:
  tableForREDDIT_LINKS:

 and also tried loading mcz file directly that fails to.

If I try to install using:

MCHttpRepository
user: ''
password: ''

It fails with an incorrect url: http://http ... when attempting to pull some package.

This is using Pharo 4.

Thanks

Re: Reddit example

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Did you follow the detailed instructions in the appendix of

  https://medium.com/concerning-pharo/reddit-st-in-10-cool-pharo-classes-1b5327ca0740 ?

There is even a pre-built image.

BTW, you are mixing packages & configurations.

Sven