Redirect to the previous page

Sebastia Van Lacke
Hi,

I have a login component and I need to go back to the previous page once the user has logged in, but I can´t make an answer because my component does not come from a call. Is it possible to redirect to the previous page?

Thanks

Sebastián

Re: Redirect to the previous page

sebastianconcept@gmail.co
I can think of this:
1. you can use call or show or
2. you can do in the root component something that renders the login (if logged off) or the app