Redline Smalltalk IndieGoGo

1 message Options

Redline Smalltalk IndieGoGo

SeanTAllen
Hi all,

We are currently running an indiegogo campaign to raise money to have James Ladd be able to work on Redline Smalltalk full time for a while. The goal is to be able to come out of it with a production usable version 1.0 Smalltalk running on the JVM.

We'd appreciate if you could spread the word about the campaign amongst anyone you know that might be interested and of course, donations are welcomed as well.

Thanks for spreading the word:

For those of you who might not know what we've been up to lately, here are a couple blog posts about the jvm & java integration we've been working on:

If you'd like to know more, please join the mailing list and start firing questions at us.

-Sean-