Redline Smalltalk needs your assistance

1 message Options

Redline Smalltalk needs your assistance

SeanTAllen
Hey everyone,

I'm assuming many of you were at Smalltalk Solutions last year when James Ladd and I gave presentation about what we had accomplished with Redline Smalltalk, what our roadmap was and the help we could use from the community. One of the points that we heard the most about was Jet Brains commit to add Redline Smalltalk support. Well, the start of that day is here...

We've met the basic requirements original discussed with Jet Brains early in 2011 for Redline Smalltalk support to make it onto their roadmap. We need your help to get it moved up. Jet Brains has a voting system where registered users vote up features they want to see implemented. As of today, there is now one for Redline support. The next step is pretty simple...

We need everyone to sign up for a Jet Brains account ( or login using your google or yahoo account ) and vote for Redline support.
We need you to tweet about it.
... to email people about it.
... to google + about it.

Intelli-J support for Redline is both really good for Redline itself and for the Smalltalk community at large.
Anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean