Redline Smalltalk website improvement 'survey'

1 message Options

Redline Smalltalk website improvement 'survey'

SeanTAllen
Hi everyone,

I've started working on improving the experience people have when visiting the Redline Smalltalk website.
At the moment, its basically a collection of links and not particularly inspiring. I've put together 3-4 questions about what you like/dislike in programming websites. If you have time, I'd love to get your input at https://gist.github.com/1306461.

I know what speaks to me, but I'm an audience of 1. Looking for more input.

Thanks,
Sean