Redline on Windows

bobcalco
Just FYI,

Redline compiles fine on windows. As long as you run stic from REDLINE_HOME, it runs fine. So the "stic -s examples st.redline.HelloWorld" example from the "Getting Started" doc runs as advertised.

However, from outside the REDLINE_HOME directory, you get the following unhappy message:

C:\>stic -v
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: st/redline/Stic
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: st.redline.Stic
Could not find the main class: st.redline.Stic.  Program will exit.

So, obviously, the classpath isn't set properly when running from any other place but REDLINE_HOME. I have verified that the REDLINE_HOME variable exists and is set correctly to the directory I copied the target build stuff:

C:\>echo %REDLINE_HOME%
C:\redline\

So, at least on Windows, stic is not picking up the REDLINE_HOME variable properly.

- Bob

Re: Redline on Windows

James Ladd
The problem here is that stic.bat is not the same as the stic Linux shell.
Ill make a stic.bat and post