Redundant methods - more info

Randy Manning
To whom it may concern,

In Dolphin Professional v4.01.3
Canvas>origin:   and   Canvas>viewportOrigin:

are redundant.  I discovered this while writing my first Dolphin app.

~ Randy   [hidden email].

OOps!

Re: Redundant methods - more info

Ian Bartholomew-6
Randy,

> To whom it may concern,

That would be ObjectArts. They (Andy Bower and Blair McGlashan) often post
here and should pick up on your post.

> In Dolphin Professional v4.01.3
> Canvas>origin:   and   Canvas>viewportOrigin:
>
> are redundant.  I discovered this while writing my first Dolphin app.

The normal course of events would be for OA to mark one of them (#origin: by
the look of it) as deprecated and remove it after a couple more Dolphin
versions. This is to allow anyone using the deprecated method in an existing
application to make the changes.  That's assuming of course that there isn't
some sneaky reason for it's existence.

Regards
    Ian