Reef Error

recursive
Hi,

I was successfully using Reef to build the examples at:

However, I'm now getting an error when using Pharo-1.1.1 with COG (OSX):

SystemDictionary(Object)>>error:
SystemDictionary(Dictionary)>>errorKeyNotFound
[] in SystemDictionary(Dictionary)>>at:
SystemDictionary(Dictionary)>>at:ifAbsent:
SystemDictionary(Dictionary)>>at:
REApplication>>createRoot
REApplication>>initialize
REApplication class(GRObject class)>>new
WARenderLoopMain>>createRoot
WARenderLoopMain>>start
WASession>>start
[] in WASession>>handleFiltered:
WAMergedRequestFields>>at:ifAbsent:
WASession>>handleFiltered:
WAMutualExclusionFilter(WARequestFilter)>>handleFiltered:
[] in WAMutualExclusionFilter>>handleFiltered:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
[] in WAMutex>>critical:
[] in Semaphore>>critical:
BlockClosure>>ensure:

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Re: Reef Error

EstebanLM
Hi,
Is your application registered using REApplication registerAsApplication: 'blah' root: MiRootComponent?
The error means that REConfiguration was not added to the configurations list... can you check if it is present?

Cheers,
Esteban