Reef: Initialization with default parameters

1 message Options

Reef: Initialization with default parameters

Thomas Heniart
Hi,

Currently, I am playing with Reef and it is a cool framework but I have a little problem...

I want to initialize a REForm with a parameter I need in initializeContents

So I have something but it doesn't seem to be the right way...

WAMyObject>>renderContentOn: html
  html render: (myReefForm new param1: self paramNeed)

But during initialization of myReefForm, initializeContents is called before param1 initialization...

If someone know what I should do :)

An other question : Where can I find documentations on Reef ?
The only things I have found are on http://smallworks.eu/web/projects/reef

Cheers,
Thomas