Refactor class name should check also in comments?

Refactor class name should check also in comments?

Mariano Martinez Peck

Hi Lukas. Several times I refractor a class name and I forget to update a lot of references to it in comments, class comments, etc…  Do you think we can adapt RB so that it also checks there?

Thanks

Mariano

Re: Refactor class name should check also in comments?

Lukas Renggli
That will be extremely expensive (in terms of minutes) to load all
class and method comments to check for string matches. We can do that
if we can read the sources faster.

Lukas

2010/9/14 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Lukas. Several times I refractor a class name and I forget to update a
> lot of references to it in comments, class comments, etc…  Do you think we
> can adapt RB so that it also checks there?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mariano

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch