Refactoring Browser for GemStone

GLASS mailing list
Hi Dale,

Where  are the refactoring classes stored so that I can load them into GemStone?

I know they are not complete and Richard Sargent had been working on them but I am willing to take a look at them.

Regards,

Reg

Re: Refactoring Browser for GemStone

GLASS mailing list
Reg,

Tode loads just the AST-Core package from the RB project ...

If you want the rest, you can use the following tODE command to load the
rest:

   project load --loads=`#('Core')` RB

Dale