Refactoring-Spelling + SpellingServices

Paul DeBruicker
Hi -

I integrated SpellingServices
(http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/squeaksource/SpellingServices)
and Refactoring-Spelling (the spell checker for the refactoring
browser).  The changes are in the attached monticello file.

if SpellingServices is installed in your image then the spell checker in
the refactoring browser will be: (in order of preference)
1. The RBMacSpellChecker
2. The RBSpellingService
3. The RBInternalSpellChecker

I only tested it on 64bit Linux. It runs much slower than the
RBInternalSpellChecker.  But it catches more errors.  Or just has a
dumber vocabulary.  I can't tell yet.  All tests pass.

Paul

Refactoring-Spelling-PaulDeBruicker.28.mcz (15K) Download Attachment

Re: Refactoring-Spelling + SpellingServices

Tim Felgentreff
Since SpellingService is using your system dictionary and spellchecker, I imagine the quality of the spelling suggestions should be close to optimal, without actually diving into that area of research ourselves ;)