Refactoring Tests

Camillo Bruni-3
Are there anywhere refactoring tests?
Cause in the latest image I don't find any (maybe I just don't see well)...

best
cami

Re: Refactoring Tests

Mariano Martinez Peck
Cami, I think tests were never integrated in the image when RB was integrated.
I would check the ConfigurationOf, see where the tests came from, load them in Pharo and then create an issue to integrate them.

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Refactoring Tests

Camillo Bruni-3
ok, thanks lemme check, cause many refactorings are currently broken
but no tests fail :) I don't like that :)

On 2012-09-11, at 16:11, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Cami, I think tests were never integrated in the image when RB was
> integrated.
> I would check the ConfigurationOf, see where the tests came from, load them
> in Pharo and then create an issue to integrate them.
>
> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 3:29 PM, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Are there anywhere refactoring tests?
>> Cause in the latest image I don't find any (maybe I just don't see well)...
>>

>> best
>> cami
>>

> --
> Mariano
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Refactoring Tests

Mariano Martinez Peck
In fact, the tests are in  'http://www.squeaksource.com/rb'
but as said, they were never integrated. So maybe we need to do a first pass to make them work.
Notice also that (I think) we haven't integrated all packages of RB, just some of them. So we should only include the associated test packages (not all of them).
Cheers,

On 2012-09-11, at 16:11, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Cami, I think tests were never integrated in the image when RB was
> integrated.
> I would check the ConfigurationOf, see where the tests came from, load them
> in Pharo and then create an issue to integrate them.
>
> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 3:29 PM, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Are there anywhere refactoring tests?
>> Cause in the latest image I don't find any (maybe I just don't see well)...
>>

>> best
>> cami
>>

> --
> Mariano
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Refactoring Tests

Ooops this is bad.
Now we never decided what to do with RB.
Remember my mail where I ask where do we save changes?

Stef

On 2012-09-11, at 16:45, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Ooops this is bad.
> Now we never decided what to do with RB.
> Remember my mail where I ask where do we save changes?

No Problem, actually I can load all tests and except for the Environment tests
everything passes (needed a minor refactoring to fix FileDirectory stuff)...

So I'll propose a bug issue to integrate them.

On 2012-09-11, at 16:45, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Ooops this is bad.
> Now we never decided what to do with RB.
> Remember my mail where I ask where do we save changes?

No Problem, actually I can load all tests and except for the Environment tests
everything passes (needed a minor refactoring to fix FileDirectory stuff)...

So I'll propose a bug issue to integrate them.

Yes, excellent :)

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ooops this is bad.
Now we never decided what to do with RB.

Yes....but the reality is that it is integrated since Nautilus was integrated.