Refactoring browser

Fernando Rodríguez
Hi,

What is this RB thing that I've seen mentioned several times? O:-)
Thanks!

Re: Refactoring browser

Isaac Gouy-2
> What is this RB thing that I've seen mentioned several times?

http://www.refactory.com/RefactoringBrowser/index.html

Re: Refactoring browser

Ian Bartholomew-19
Fernando wrote:

> What is this RB thing that I've seen mentioned several times? O:-)
> Thanks!

I forget which version of Dolphin you are using but in the Pro version
the Refactoring Browser is provided as part of the base image.  Have a
look at the Refactoring option on the browsers Class and Method menus.

The link Isaac provided should explain most of the options.

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me.