RefactoringBrowser - ?

Douglas Camp
Anyone know where I might find a VSE implementation of the RB? I've Googled & checked the archives
for this list -- followed several old pp/cincom (now defunct) links -- with no luck.

Thank you,

Doug
--

***           this signature added by listserv             ***
*** Visit  http://www.listserv.dfn.de/archives/vswe-l.html ***
*** for archive browsing and VSWE-L membership management  ***

Re: RefactoringBrowser - ?

Todor Todorov
Hey Doug,

It was supplied on the VSE CD in the Goodies directory. If I remember, those were not part of the Digitalk/ParcPlace/Cincom licensed stuff, but supplied on the CD as an "as-is" extra under the whatever license the goodies author might have chosen. So if I read, the RB should be freely available and redistributable. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the VSE CD, and I can't post it. May be other people can help.

I've found the RB web-page in the web arcvhive http://web.archive.org/web/20030806085455/http://st-www.cs.uiuc.edu/~brant/Refactory/. You can read more there. Write Joseph Pelrine for the sourced; he may still have them somewhere.

-- Todor

*** Visit  http://www.listserv.dfn.de/archives/vswe-l.html ***
*** for archive browsing and VSWE-L membership management  ***

Re: RefactoringBrowser - ?

Douglas Camp
Thanks Todor -- I didn't even think of checking the CDs -- I should have access to those and will take a look.

Cheers,

Doug