Reference to Amber in passing on JavaScript Jabber

1 message Options

Reference to Amber in passing on JavaScript Jabber

Darius Clarke
At least it has some mindshare awareness among JavaScript developers.

- Darius
________

http://javascriptjabber.com/074-jsj-grunt-js-with-ben-alman/#more-783

About 7 minutes in.

RYAN:  I think I’ve got a nice intro here for what we’re going to be talking about. I was at Texas JavaScript a few years ago. I don’t know if you remember this, Ben, but you and I were sitting there in between talks and I was showing you what I had just done with Ender. Not Ember, but you remember Ender from Dustin and Jacob?

CHUCK:  Smalltalk?

BEN:  Yeah, sure.

RYAN:  It was, no, not Smalltalk.

CHUCK:  Oh, that’s Amber. Okay.

RYAN:  Yeah, that’s Amber. So Ender, it’s still around. Anyway, it’s a little frontend package manager, a little bit like Bower I guess now....