Reference to paper about the VM simulator?

Reference to paper about the VM simulator?

Guillermo Polito
Hi guys,

I was wondering if there's some publication around the VM simulator. I was looking around but I did not find much.

tx!
Guille

Re: Reference to paper about the VM simulator?

Matthias Berth
Hi Guille,

see
Squeak: Open Personal Computing and Multimedia
    by Mark Guzdial, Kimberly RosePaperback -
  544 pages 1st edition (June 15, 2001)
  Prentice Hall; ISBN: 0130280917

drafts are at http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/FreeBooks/CollectiveNBlueBook/

incl. chapters: "Back to the Future..." (also available as http://www.vpri.org/pdf/tr1997001_backto.pdf )

and "Back to the Future Once more" (should be among the drafts)

HTH

Matthias

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys,

I was wondering if there's some publication around the VM simulator. I was looking around but I did not find much.

tx!
Guille

Re: Reference to paper about the VM simulator?

Guillermo Polito
Thanks for the pointers!

I found this [1], that is what I was looking for.

Thanks!
Guille