Refreshing a ListView without loosing scroll position

Refreshing a ListView without loosing scroll position

Sebastián Sastre
Hi all,

    I have an app with many list presenters that depending on some queries,
they could have dozens of items. When the user makes some change on an item,
you want to see it fresh in that list, but using code like this:

    thisListPresenter view refreshContents.

    makes the list view show the items just from the begining, forcing the
user to scroll down all the way to see what happened to that item.

    Any ideas to make this friendlier?

    thanks
--
Sebastián Sastre
[hidden email]

Re: Refreshing a ListView without loosing scroll position

Ian Bartholomew-18
Sebastian ,

>     Any ideas to make this friendlier?

Try ....

aListPresenter model updateAtIndex: aListPresenter selectionByIndex

That should only update the contents of the current selection in
aListPresenters list.

--
Ian

Re: Refreshing a ListView without loosing scroll position

Sebastián Sastre
It works lovely

regards,

--