Regarding Alien: IA32ABI plugin

Fernando olivero
Hello John,

I need to modify  IA32ABI plugin, (the ALIEN plugin), because the
specialObjectsArray was modified and its size is now 50 instead of 52,
as the plugin assumes.

So both methods Alien>>ensureInSpecialObjectsArray and
UnsafeAlien>>ensureInSpecialObjectsArray can have the proper index of
51 and 53, instead of the previous 53 and 55.

Could you tell me in what part of the plugin i should modify it? so i
can build a new one.

Thanks!
Fernando

pd: i'm forwarding this to the list in case anyone else can help!

Re: Regarding Alien: IA32ABI plugin

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks fernando
this is important that we get to know what is happening there :)

Stef