Regarding the autocomplete project information

Regarding the autocomplete project information

Siddharth Gupta
Hello, I am interested in taking up the autoComplete project. I played around Pharo last year too. Could you tell me places to start from, with respect to the autocomplete project.

Regards Siddharth Gupta,
Ph: 9871012292

Re: Regarding the autocomplete project information

stepharong
Hello Siddarth

I know that one student from Prague lukas started to work on analysing the ecompletion of Pharo.
I think that it would be fair to let him the priority. Then if he does not/cannot work on it
we can offer it to you.
I sent a mail to him because he is often too busy.

Stef

Hello, I am interested in taking up the autoComplete project. I played around Pharo last year too. Could you tell me places to start from, with respect to the autocomplete project.

Regards Siddharth Gupta,
Ph: 9871012292

Re: Regarding the autocomplete project information

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hello Siddhart

I asked lukas to decide if he can participate to the GSOC ecompletion project or not. He is working for a company and
he may not have the time to fully participate.
I hope that he will take his decision soon.

Now about the project and GSOC in general here are some advices:
- Did you follow the pharo mooc?
- It would be good to show to the community that you are a nice pharoer :) usually we ask people to do the following exercise
- double linked list test first
- now if you want to show that you are super super cool and we will all want to work with you I suggest (it depends on your level)
to try to do the ObjVlisp tutorial available at:

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 9:18 PM, stepharong <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Siddarth

I know that one student from Prague lukas started to work on analysing the ecompletion of Pharo.
I think that it would be fair to let him the priority. Then if he does not/cannot work on it
we can offer it to you.
I sent a mail to him because he is often too busy.

Stef

Hello, I am interested in taking up the autoComplete project. I played around Pharo last year too. Could you tell me places to start from, with respect to the autocomplete project.

Regards Siddharth Gupta,
Ph: 9871012292

Re: Regarding the autocomplete project information

CyrilFerlicot
On 08/03/2017 10:42, Stephane Ducasse wrote:

> Hello Siddhart
>
> I asked lukas to decide if he can participate to the GSOC ecompletion
> project or not. He is working for a company and
> he may not have the time to fully participate.
> I hope that he will take his decision soon.
>
> Now about the project and GSOC in general here are some advices:
> - Did you follow the pharo mooc?
> - It would be good to show to the community that you are a nice pharoer
> :) usually we ask people to do the following exercise
> - double linked list test first
> - now if you want to show that you are super super cool and we will all
> want to work with you I suggest (it depends on your level)
> to try to do the ObjVlisp tutorial available at:

The link is missing. But I think it wight be this one:

http://sdmeta.gforge.inria.fr/Teaching/Lectures-Cameron-Archi/ObjV.pillar.pdf

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

2 rue Jacques Prévert 01,
59650 Villeneuve d'ascq France

Re: Regarding the autocomplete project information

stepharong
Tx cyril

> The link is missing. But I think it wight be this one:
>
> http://sdmeta.gforge.inria.fr/Teaching/Lectures-Cameron-Archi/ObjV.pillar.pdf

I have a new one
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/view/Books/job/BuildingLanguageKernels/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build/book.pdf

I should revisit it but I have to find time for it.

Re: Regarding the autocomplete project information

Siddharth Gupta

I have followed the mooc. Great, I'll be on this project then, will do the couple of problems you have asked me to, to show the familiarity to the community. Looking forward. Thanks

On Mar 8, 2017 3:13 PM, "Stephane Ducasse" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Ph: <a href="tel:098710%2012292" value="+919871012292" target="_blank">9871012292