Regex?

Fernando Rodríguez
Hi,

Does Dolphin have suport for regular expressions? I can't find any
mention to it.

Re: Regex?

Andy Bower-3
Fernando,

> Does Dolphin have suport for regular expressions? I can't find any
> mention to it.

Try a Google Groups search for "Dolphin regex" and see what that throws
up. If you read through the first thread* (that I see anyway) you'll
find that there are at least two solutions available.

[*]"Regex+stackoverflow with Dolphin Pro 5.1.4"

Best regards

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
www.object-arts.com

Re: Regex?

Barry Carr-4

> Does Dolphin have suport for regular expressions? I can't find any
> mention to it.

Fernando,
Microsoft surface their regex engine via a com interface; you can get at
it from VBscript.dll. I'm also fairly sure that its available via another
dll but its name escapes me at the moment. HTH.

Cheers

Barry Carr
Ixian Software Components Ltd
Blairgowrie