Regex

Levente Uzonyi-2
Hi All,

I've ported Pharo's version of VB-Regex to Squeak, and uploaded it to the
Inbox. Unfortunately the file was probably too large for the server to
send an email about it. Just evaluate the following snippet to install it:

Installer squeakInbox
  addPackage: 'Regex-Core-ul.37.mcz';
  addPackage: 'Regex-Tests-Core-ul.1.mcz';
  install.

Compared to the PCRE-based Regex package, which can be loaded from
SqueakMap, this library is significantly slower and has less features, but
it's written in Smalltalk.

Levente

Re: Regex

Tobias Pape
On 13.08.2015, at 13:10, Levente Uzonyi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've ported Pharo's version of VB-Regex to Squeak, and uploaded it to the Inbox. Unfortunately the file was probably too large for the server to send an email about it. Just evaluate the following snippet to install it:
>
> Installer squeakInbox
> addPackage: 'Regex-Core-ul.37.mcz';
> addPackage: 'Regex-Tests-Core-ul.1.mcz';
> install.

To the trunk, I'd say!

Best regards
        -Tobias

Re: Regex

marcel.taeumel
Wohoooo!!!! :D

Trunk! Trunk! Trunk! :)

Best,
Marcel

Re: Regex

Eliot Miranda-2
+1.  to the trunk.

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 4:35 AM, marcel.taeumel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Wohoooo!!!! :D

Trunk! Trunk! Trunk! :)

Best,
Marcel

_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot

Re: Regex

frankiec
I get "Error: attempt to index a non-existent element in an OrderedCollection"

Any suggestions?

Re: Regex

Levente Uzonyi-2
Can you tell us what gives you this error?

Levente

On Mon, 31 Aug 2015, frankiec wrote:

> I get "Error: attempt to index a non-existent element in an
> OrderedCollection"
>
> Any suggestions?

Re: Regex

frankiec
I'm using a fresh Squeak 5.0 image and evaluating the code snippet:

Installer squeakInbox
  addPackage: 'Regex-Core-ul.37.mcz';
  addPackage: 'Regex-Tests-Core-ul.1.mcz';
  install.

Thanks for your help, I'm looking forward to using this.

Frankie

Levente Uzonyi-2 wrote
Can you tell us what gives you this error?

Levente

On Mon, 31 Aug 2015, frankiec wrote:

> I get "Error: attempt to index a non-existent element in an
> OrderedCollection"
>
> Any suggestions?

Re: Regex

frankiec
OK, I avoided this problem by adding the http://source.squeak.org/trunk path to the Monticello Browser.

As a new Smalltalker, I wish these things were documented a little bit better. ;)

Re: Regex

Levente Uzonyi-2
Hi Frankie,

I just saw that you tried loading the packages from the Inbox, which is
not a repository for storing packages permanently, when the packages had
already been moved to the Trunk.
It's great that you found the solution.

Levente