Relative URLs

David Tibbe
Hi,

Is there any possibility to use relative URLs in Seaside?
That means for instance the application registered at
/seaside/mycomponent should use mycomponent?&_k=... instead of
/seaside/mycomponent. And if the application generates URLs like
/seaside/mycomponent/sub/sub2, they should also be relative to the
current path.

That is becourse my server is proxied and so these absolute URLs do not
work...

Regards,
  David

Re: Relative URLs

Lukas Renggli
> Is there any possibility to use relative URLs in Seaside?

Not really, redirects require absolute URLs.

> That is becourse my server is proxied and so these absolute URLs do not
> work...

You can override the default path in the application configuration
under 'Server Path'.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli