Release of the Pharo consortium web site

1 message Options

Release of the Pharo consortium web site

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

After some efforts, we are proud to announce the consortium around Pharo.

        http://consortium.pharo.org

With such consortium, companies and academic partners will be able to collaborate and sustain the development of the Pharo environment and ecosystem. Today we announce the release of the beta version of the official consortium website.

Invest in your future, participate to the consortium!

Our goal is to be able to pay a couple of full-time engineers to build a bright future for everyone.

Thanks
        Esteban for the effort,
        lusy for the design, and
        our first members:
                Inria, VMWare, yesplan, 2denker, madEnvironment, BetaNine, Versus for their trust

We wish you a lot of business and success!

The Pharo Team