Releasing to Catalog

Evan Donahue
I'm getting close to figuring out how to put something in the catalog, but I have run into a slight problem.

I am following this tutorial: http://blog.yuriy.tymch.uk/2015/07/pharo-and-github-versioning-revision-2.html?view=classic

It has gotten me through making a BaselineOf and putting it on github. That part works.

The part that doesn't yet work is the ConfigurationOf I made exclusively for the Pharo catalog. I can see my project in the catalog browser, and download the config, but I can't "Install stable version" through the catalog browser. However, I can manually use the ConfigurationOf to load the project once it is in my image. Does anyone know how to diagnose this? It may have to do with the fact that my ConfigurationOf doesn't have any baselines, because I understood the tutorial to suggest that my BaselineOf could fulfil that function, but perhaps I misunderstood.

The project is called "Cons" and its ConfigurationOf is here:

Thanks,
Evan

Re: Releasing to Catalog

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Evan Donahue wrote
> I have run into a slight problem.

Just remove the leading $v from <version: 'v0.1.0'>

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: Releasing to Catalog

Evan Donahue
Ok, that works. Thanks. My last question is about adding a development
symbolic version. Can I use my existing BaselineOf class somehow as a
baseline from within my ConfigurationOf "<symbolicVersion: #development>"
method, or should I define a redundant "baseline: spec" method in the
Configuration of the old fashioned way?

Thanks,
Evan