Reliable environment and documentation

Davide Varvello
In my opinion Pharo is a great step in the Smalltalk world, to improve its business-side I guess the community should be focus to remove existing bugs and make Pharo reliable.
We already know what is wrong and what is right because we can see recurring questions/issues on and on (Seaside is an asset to me).

My suggestion is that Pharo should be a stable environment (I guess it's the idea of prof. St├ęphane Ducasse) and moreover there should be a centralised site where to find the needed documentation (sort of Linode's library, i.e. something well structured).

I'm aware it's difficult and I think there should be dedicated (paid) people that take care of Pharo's code and documentation, with the contribution of the community of course.

Pharo-business mailing list
[hidden email]