Relicensing effort

gcotelli
Hi,

I noticed in the ResultOfRelicensing list some methods that are part of the SUnitExtensions package on Squeak Source (the ones listed as Maximiliano Taborda who mades the Squeak port). I think this code is already MIT Licensed like Aconcagua and Chalten packages. Hernan can you confirm this?.

Gabriel

Re: Relicensing effort

hernan.wilkinson
Yes, they are released under the MIT licence. But I think SUnitExtensions is not used anymore and SUnit incorporated those changes in its core.

Hernan.

2009/5/17 Gabriel Cotelli <[hidden email]>
Hi,

I noticed in the ResultOfRelicensing list some methods that are part of the SUnitExtensions package on Squeak Source (the ones listed as Maximiliano Taborda who mades the Squeak port). I think this code is already MIT Licensed like Aconcagua and Chalten packages. Hernan can you confirm this?.

Gabriel

Re: Relicensing effort

Adrian Lienhard
Thanks, Hernan.

In this case I can mark the code of Maximiliano Taborda as license
clean (there is only code in SUnit).

Adrian