Reloading packages?

Bob Jarvis
A message from Eliot Miranda on the VWNC list describing how VW parcels
can be reloaded in VWNC 5.i2, replacing an existing version of that
package in the active image, raised a question in my mind - can
packages be reloaded in Dolphin such that the code from the "new"
version of the package will replace the "old" version of the package?
I'm playing with version control systems and this might be useful to
have.
--
Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Re: Reloading packages?

David Gorisek
Bob,

With the Source Tracking System you can load another
version of a package without uninstalling the existing
package first.

You can read more about it here:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Software/8887/

Best regards,