Reminder: Smalltalk Meetup in Zürich, Nov 5th

1 message Options

Reminder: Smalltalk Meetup in Zürich, Nov 5th

jtuchel
Hi,

this is just a kind reminder that we're meeting in Zürich next week to
chat about our favorite programming language, frameworks, news etc., and
have a great time!

When? November 5th, 2013, 19:00
Where? Restaurant Steinfels (near Hardbrücke, good to reach from
anywhere by bus, tram, train, plane and even car - just don't expect
free parking ;-) )
Who? Anybody interested in Smalltalk (the programming environment ;-) ),
any flavor, any level, any framework

It would be cool if you could spread the word, come yourself, bring
colleagues with you, blog abut this, and let us know you're coming.

See you next week,

Joachim

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:[hidden email]
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
D-71640 Ludwigsburg     http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1